CO: The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is Under $200
Typical rates at this luxurious 5-star resort go for $599-$899 per night in peak ski season. But if you can travel in the next few months, you can snag rates for under $200 in April and May and under $250 in June. Stay here now when there are less crowds and spring flowers are in bloom.
- Use the calendar to put together your getaway over weekday and weekend nights to stay in a King or Double room with view of the mountains or valley
- These rates also save 40% on surrounding summer dates
"This resort captures the spirit of the Old West while incorporating polished style" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Why We Love It
- The grand hotel's decor is a mix of rugged mountain and refined luxury
- This AAA 4-Diamond resort is known for stellar service and luxurious amenities
- Unwind in the Forbes Travel Guide 4-star spa, relax in the outdoor pool or take part in white-water rafting, mountain biking or hiking
- Located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, ski right off the slopes to the slope side bar and grill to eat and drink around fire pits
Located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, the AAA 4-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch resort offers year-round luxury. Set among beautiful yet rustic surroundings, the property is known for its plethora of outdoor activities and top-notch service that makes guests feel at home. The resort is a grand lodge-like building set within the mountain. Guests are greeted at the main entrance by the hotel's St. Bernard, Bachelor.
The resort offers ski-in, ski-out access allowing skiers to glide right off the mountain to the slope side Daniel's Bar & Grill with an outdoor space with fire pits, live music and barbecues. An in-house ski outfitter can provide clothes, a ski concierge gets equipment ready for guests and a nanny takes care of kids who are enrolled in ski school so their parents can hit the slopes. Take in the stunning scenery while golfing, fly fishing, mountain biking, horseback riding or white-water rafting (fees apply) during warmer months. Families can make s'mores around an outdoor fire pit and take part in yard games together.
Guest rooms feature feather-top beds and marble bathrooms with deep-soaking tubs and separate rain showers. Many offer panoramic views of the mountains or valley and some have a balcony or fireplace. They all have upscale decor and modern furnishing with a Western theme giving the rooms a rustic yet luxurious feel. Club level rooms have private balconies and fireplaces and grant guests access to the eighth-floor lounge with a variety of enticing beverages and small bites throughout the day.
Pamper at the Forbes Travel Guide 4-star spa, and dine at three restaurants including Buffalos, a family-oriented casual spot with a warm and cozy atmosphere to share a meal, watch sports with a regional craft beer. There's also a year-round outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a full Ritz Kids program. Beaver Creek Village is just a 10-minute shuttle away, and Vail Village is 20 minutes away for dining, nightlife, shopping and more.
- "The stone-and-timber resort crowns Beaver Creek Mountain above the bustle of Vail Valley like one of King Ludwig's Bavarian castles. Inside this imposing hotel are amenities fit for a queen or king: panoramic views from most rooms, stone fireplaces in more than a third, and high, plush beds in all" -- Fodor's
- "It dominates the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, creating a postcard-pretty image as skiers schuss down the corduroy Cabin Fever trail to it, where ski valets stand at the ready" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged a cleaning fee of $125 + tax for the first three nights, and a fee of $25 + tax per night, thereafter.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A Parking Fee of $10 + tax (hourly), $60 + tax (daily) or Valet $60 + tax applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
A resort fee of $30.00 (subject to tax) per night applies; it includes:
Please note this fee is added to your nightly rate; the total of your stay includes the nightly rate, the resort fee and taxes on each and is displayed on the booking page.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$169 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options into June
Getting ThereThe Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is 27 miles from Eagle County Airport and is approximately a $74 taxi ride each way. It's also 132 miles from Denver International Airport, which is about 2 hours and 20 minutes by car.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(18 Member Reviews)