$129 – Belize: 1-Bedroom Beach House, 45% Off
Get comfortable in a private beach house on Belize's Caribbean coast while saving $120 per night with this exclusive deal from Travelzoo.
- Stay in a one-bedroom beach house for $129 per night
- Each guest room has a private balcony and air conditioning
- Two- and three-bedroom beach houses come with full kitchens and are also discounted
- Resort guests have free access to bike and kayak rentals
Why We Love It
- Stay in private villas with bright colors and views of the Caribbean Sea
- Guests can enjoy a number of excursions, such as, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, zip-lining and island hopping
- Locally sourced Caribbean restaurant and beach bar for nighttime relaxation
- Hit the beach or sit by one of two infinity pools on property
Sneak away to the warm Caribbean waters of Belize to Hopkins Bay Resort, just 2.5 hours south of Belize City.
The resort has 19 brightly colored beach houses with one to three bedrooms -- making it perfect for a romantic couples getaway or family vacation. With two private balconies, the one-bedroom lofts have views of the Caribbean Sea and are decorated with intricate details. The two- and three-bedroom villas also come with kitchens and living rooms.
Spend your days relaxing on the beach or by the two infinity pools; if you're looking for adventure, sign up for one of the many excursions the hotel offers. Fishing and diving expeditions are readily available to the Mesoamerican Coral Reef -- the second largest barrier reef system in the world. Inland activities include exploring Mayan ruins, cave tubing, waterfall rappelling and rain forest zip-lining.
Guests can enjoy local Caribbean food at the Rhum Shack or pina coladas at the Drum Bar both located on the beach. Meal plan options are also available for guests. The town of Hopkins is a short bike ride away (with complimentary rentals) from the resort with mom-and-pop restaurants, small bars and shopping.
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children age 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Guests should arrange their commuter flight from Belize City to Dangrigra and your ground transport from Dangriga to the hotel. Once you book your reservation, please contact the reservation team at the resort at email@example.com or call 1-800-603-7610 to give them your flight information and arrival time. They will send you an email with information you need to know prior to arrival.
$129 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through May 24
Getting ThereThere are two options/transfers to get to the resort:
- Commuter Flight: Once guests land in Belize City and go through customs, they'll have to take a puddle jumper to Dangriga. This flight is 25 minutes and costs about $195 roundtrip per person. The hotel reservation team is happy to assist with booking the flight. After landing in Dangriga, the resort will pick you up for the 40 minute ride to Hopkins. Roundtrip road transfers from Dangriga to Hopkins are $75 per person. Every fourth person in a group is free and taxes are included in transfer prices.
- Road Transfer/Car Rental: Feel free to book your own road transfer from Belize City if you would prefer not to book a commuter flight. Ask the hotel for assistance in booking. The drive from Belize City to Hopkins is approximately three hours and is a scenic one over rolling hills and valleys and through orange orchards.
Once you book your reservation, please contact the reservation team at the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-603-7610 to give them your flight information and arrival time. They will send you an email with information you need to know prior to arrival.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.