$109 – 'Rustic Modern' Vermont Hotel incl. Breakfast
Plan a retreat at this charming New England hotel, which The New York Times calls "relaxed and whimsical." This member-favorite property is discounting spring stays and includes daily breakfast delivered to your room.
- King rooms are $109-$129 per night now through June
- For an additional $50 per night, upgrade to a King Suite to enjoy a private balcony or patio
- Receive a $10 dining credit, once per stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and daily breakfast is included for all guests
"Mountain-meets-modern" -- Outside Magazine
Why We Love It
- Designed to celebrate Vermont's great outdoors without sacrificing modern luxuries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and daily breakfast delivered to your room
- On-site lounge with fireplace, seasonal heated pool, hot tub and fire pit
- Situated in downtown Stowe, near boutiques, shops, restaurants and miles of trails
Occupying the site of the former Ye Olde England Inne, Field Guide is a luxe mountain retreat in Stowe that "pays its own homage to Vermont, bucking traditional design and opting for a hip, playful approach" (Boston Globe).
The rustic-chic vibe extend to the hotel's accommodations, where rooms feature whimsical touches like wallpaper with bird prints and mounted cardboard animal heads. Balancing the intimacy of the upscale lodge experience with the conveniences of a modern hotel, all 30 rooms are equipped with AppleTVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and Tivoli radios with Bluetooth.
Before heading out for the day, guests can fuel up with a complimentary breakfast basket delivered to their room each morning. Open daily for dinner, the on-site Picnic Social is a modern eatery serving seasonal small-plates complemented by cocktails and beer. While just steps from the boutiques, restaurants and galleries of downtown Stowe, Field Guide is "designed as a base camp for exploration in the great outdoors -- from ski slopes to hiking trails" (Travel + Leisure).
On site, a lounge with a fireplace, seasonal heated pool and hot tub welcomes guests to unwind after a day of exploring.
- "Combine a luxury lodge with rustic modern design and you get Field Guide" -- Boston Globe
- "A smashing new mountain lodge in Stowe, Vermont" -- UrbanDaddy
- "The design of this [hotel] epitomizes 'rustic luxe'" -- Forbes
- "The hotel captures the peaceful, quiet vibe that makes this part of Vermont so appealing" -- Vogue
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3 p.m. (call hotel for late check-in). Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11 a.m.
Children and additional guests: Children are treated same as adults in rates and must be included within maximum occupancy of the room. Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Outdoor pool, weather permitting.
$109 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through June; weekends are +$20 more
Getting ThereField Guide is a 45-minute drive from Burlington; 2.5 hours from Montreal, Canada; and 3 hours from Boston. Complimentary self-parking is available on site.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(15 Member Reviews)