$129 – Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel w/Breakfast, Save 70%
This trendy boutique hotel with an address on Collins Avenue greets its guests with pops of green and yellow surf-themed decorations. Travelzoo members get over $80 in exclusive extras.
- Rooms from $129 per night April-September weekdays, saving up to 70% on current rates
- October-November and weekends are also discounted
- Continental breakfast for two, one voucher per stay (reg. $50)
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $34)
- Early check-in and late checkout (subject to availability)
“Sets itself apart from its Art Deco District peers” -- U.S. News & World Report
Why We Love It
- Voted one of the Top Hotels in Miami in 2016 by Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards
- This art deco beachfront gem sits pretty on Collins Avenue in South Beach
- Laid-back vibe with staff members that are genuine and friendly, unlike many South Beach neighbors
- Sprawling palm-lined pool deck packed with cabanas and loungers
- Kimpton brand freebies include complimentary bike rentals, nightly guest happy hour and beach yoga on weekends
The boutique, art deco Surfcomber Hotel sits pretty on South Beach’s famed Collins Avenue with direct beach access and an impressive outdoor space.
The Surfcomber is its own oasis, just steps from Lincoln Road and Miami’s top restaurants, nightclubs and shops. The sprawling palm-lined pool deck is flanked by cabanas and loungers, all anchored by a private sand-lined lounge space with fire pits overlooking Miami’s golden sand beach.
Sip complimentary fruit-infused water while you bask in the Miami sun, with free sunscreen available for easy reapplication throughout the day. Guests looking for drinks with a little more kick can take advantage of the poolside bar or wait for the complimentary guest happy hour, held nightly.
Freebies aren’t limited to the evenings though, as the hotel offers a host of quality amenities that "set it apart from its Art Deco District peers” (U.S. News and World Report). Guests are also privy to complimentary morning coffee in the lobby, on-site bike rentals and free mixology and beach-side yoga classes on the weekends.
After a long day in the sun, retreat to chic, modern rooms and relax with in-room spa services like the Mojito Body Scrub, complete with an invigorating mix of mint, sugar cane and lime-infused oil.
- “One of the best deco structures in Miami” -- Lonely Planet
- “Stylish but not pretentious” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Smoking-rooms available
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available on request: $30 (subject to tax) per night, per person. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Fees: A resort fee of $30 per night subject to tax (waived for this deal) applies and includes beach chairs and resort amenities.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $41.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 70% on current rates
$129 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through November
Getting ThereThe Surfcomber Hotel is approximately a 30-minute drive from the Miami International Airport, and cab fare to the hotel will cost approximately $50.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(34 Member Reviews)