The Westin Portland
Why We Love It
- All the amenities of a Westin with a boutique feel
- Just blocks from the Pearl District, Nob Hill and Portland’s acclaimed food truck park
- This art-inspired hotel showcases over 100 original works, including an etching by Pablo Picasso (look by the elevators)
- Chic touches like custom-built furniture and glass-knotted chandeliers
“An art lover's haven” -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond Westin Portland marries an ideal location with unique amenities. With local-inspired details, even the most over-scheduled of business travelers will walk away with a taste of the city. A recent $6.5 million renovation brought unique touches like an on-site library and inviting lounge spaces throughout the hotel.
Sightseers can take advantage of area activities like the Art Museum, Powell's Books and Nob Hill, which are just a short walk or streetcar ride away. Opt for a concierge-tailored hike through nearby Washington Park or a run along the scenic waterfront.
After a long day of exploring the city or business meetings, let the kids enjoy specially designed programs at the kids club and opt of an in-room massage or cocktails at the on-site restaurant. Keep in mind that high-speed Internet is available for an additional charge, and valet parking is $35 per night.
- “This pale-stone, upscale hotel combines luxury with convenience” -- Fodor's
- “Clean, modern rooms with huge windows and great views” -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 18 January 2017 to 31 March 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.