$79 – Top-Rated Texas Hill Country Hotel incl. $20 Credit
For just $79 per night, members can save up to 50% at this resort in Kerrville, a town "situated among some of the most dramatic bluffs and valleys in the Hill Country" (Fodor's).
- Stay in an upgraded Cabana King or Two Queen room for $79 per night
- Includes a $20 food credit per stay
- Scoot your boots at the only dance hall in town, with live local bands every weekend
- Visit the parks along the Guadalupe River, experience Stonehenge II, check out local wineries or kick off a drive along Highway 16 -- Southern Living calls the stretch of road between Kerrville and Medina "one of the most scenic in Texas"
"Has the best facilities in town” -- Frommer’s
Why We Love It
- A good-value pick with “the best facilities in town,” according to Frommer’s
- Features a Western-style saloon with live country bands
- Junior Olympic-sized pool with kids pool and playground area
- Wi-Fi access is free and guests have complimentary access to a nearby fitness center
The laid-back Inn of the Hills is a good value pick in quiet Kerrville. The hotel is located a block from the Guadalupe River, a five-minute drive from downtown and with easy access to the freeway (though the large grounds insulate guests from traffic noise).
The stone-clad, ranch-style lodge is chock full of recreation and dining facilities. The main highlight is its Junior Olympic-sized pool, surrounded by trees in a pretty courtyard with a seasonal snack bar and a kids pool and playground area. There’s no gym here, but guests receive free vouchers to a nearby fitness center.
After a day at the pool, swagger over to the Inn Pub -- decked out like a Western saloon, the bar has a large dance floor as well as live country bands on weekends (4 p.m.-2 a.m., Friday-Saturday). The next morning, guests can sit down to an American-style breakfast (which can be purchased prior to arrival at a discounted rate) at the hotel's Inn Restaurant.
Cozy and traditional, the renovated rooms all come with a microwave and a minifridge; some rooms feature rustic stone details and patios. A few rooms are located in the conference center area but most overlook the courtyard and pool; the Cabana rooms have some extra space to stretch your legs.
Kerrville makes a handy base for touring the Hill Country -- quaint Fredericksburg and Bandera (self-appointed Cowboy Capital of the World) are each a 30-minute drive away. Closer to home, the 500-acre Kerrville-Schreiner Park offers seven miles of hiking trails, as well as boating and river swimming.
- “The Olympic-style pool is one of the nicest in town” -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Child's crib available free of charge for infants up to age one year (on request). Extra beds are not available for children. Extra bed available (on request): $10 per night for adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Exclusive Member Rates
$79 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through March 29
Getting ThereThe hotel is an hour long drive from San Antonio International Airport. Free on-site parking is available for those arriving by car.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.