$132-$189 – Downtown Portland Hilton, Save 45%
This downtown Hilton is "ideally located for culture seekers," says Gayot. It's within walking distance to Pioneer Courthouse Square, the Portland Art Museum, shopping, dining and local breweries.
- Rooms are priced at $132-$189 per night, saving 45% compared to surrounding dates
- Stay in a room with king or double bed
"Ideally located for culture seekers" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- This hotel is located in downtown Portland, just a block away from the MAX Light Railway System, which connects to a variety of urban and natural attractions
- The on-site restaurant serves a selection of popular local microbrews
- Home to an athletic center in both buildings, plus a wave-less lap pool in the Executive Tower
- Rooms are furnished with Hilton Serenity beds, granite counter tops and brushed steel accessories
Stay in the largest hotel in the state, steps to world-class coffee shops, microbreweries, cultural sites and boutiques. It's also just a block away from the city’s far-reaching transit system. The Hilton Portland & Executive Tower is ideally located to explore all that Portland has to offer.
Guest rooms feature commanding views of the city, bathrooms with granite counter tops and brushed steel fixtures, as well as Hilton Serenity beds. Enjoy on-site athletic centers in both buildings, plus a wave-less lap pool in the Executive Tower.
The hotel's gastropub HopCity Tavern offers a wide selection of local beers, or try the Market for local Portland Stumptown coffee and to-go fare.
- “This gargantuan complex offers upscale guest rooms and a convenient location” -- Fodor’s
- “This complex is ideally located for culture seekers; the performing arts center and museum are within blocks” -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 3. Extra bed available on request and in Standard King and Executive Tower King only: $20 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets (maximum weight: 75 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged $60 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $43.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$132 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through April
Getting ThereThis hotel is about 20 minutes away from Portland International Airport. Cab fare will be about $30 one-way.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(23 Member Reviews)