$59 – Gatlinburg: Smoky Mountain Getaway through May
Discover the tranquility of the Smoky Mountains this spring, when "lush greenery comes into its full splendor" (Frommer's). With this Travelzoo-exclusive deal, stay at Glenstone Lodge and save more than 45% on current rates.
- For $59 per night, check in Sundays-Thursdays through May
- Weekends and the week after Easter are $99 per night
- While it’s an older property, the hotel recently underwent renovations. We’ve also guaranteed each Travelzoo member will stay in a newly remodeled guest rooms with one king or two queen beds.
- The hotel features an outdoor pool and indoor dual-level pool with a Jacuzzi and waterfall
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Why We Love It
- At the base of the Great Smoky Mountains, a 30-minute drive to the Titanic Museum and Dollywood
- The Gatlinburg Sky Lift and Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies are less than a 10-minute drive
- The Gatlinburg trolley stops in front of the hotel
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
Less than a mile from the base of the Great Smoky Mountains, Glenstone Lodge presents spectacular views from every angle. With more than 520,000 acres and some 100 species of trees, America’s most visited national park sports colors that are even more brilliant against a background of blue skies.
A hearty breakfast is recommended before venturing off into the mountains, and the lodge’s buffet breakfast is a great place to fuel up. Inside the park, adventure awaits in the form of hiking, river rafting and wildlife spotting. Visitors can also tour historic homes and churches preserved from the 1700s. Gatlinburg's main strip of country-style restaurants, arcades and gift shops is only a few blocks from the lodge. The charming Smoky Mountain village atmosphere of the Dollywood amusement park is about 30 minutes north by car.
After a day of exploration, head back to the hotel for some rest in the cozy rooms. The lodge has an indoor and outdoor pool, indoor Jacuzzi and a putting green.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Two children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).Crib available on request (and based on availability) free of charge for one child. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
45% off regular rates
$59 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through May 25
Getting ThereThe hotel is about an hour and 30 minutes from McGhee Tyson Airport. A taxi from the airport to the lodge costs around $85.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(17 Member Reviews)