$109 – Sonoma Wine Country Getaway for 2 w/Tastings
Set in charming Healdsburg, the Best Western Dry Creek Inn is ideally located for exploring downtown restaurants, tasting rooms and shopping -- as well as the vineyard-filled countryside, which Fodor's says "is the sort you dream about when you're planning a Wine Country vacation."
- Casa Siena Double Queen rooms start at $109 per night, Monday-Wednesday
- Sundays and Thursdays are available for $10 more per night
- Wine-tasting vouchers for two guests at a local winery ($40 value)
- Breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi (free for all guests)
"Great jumping-off point" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- Breakfast and Wi-Fi access are always complimentary
- Healdsburg is a desirable Wine Country destination "filled with quiet, charming inns, excellent farm-fresh food, and a small but bustling city center" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Exudes a Tuscan-like charm; especially in the Villa Toscana rooms
- Laze the day away in the swimming pool or hot tub
Slip away to the quaint country town of Healdsburg, located minutes from Sonoma. The charming location “has everything a getaway destination should: fancy hotels, world-class restaurants, unique shops, and a collection of tasting rooms representing the best local wineries," raves Frommer's. Best Western Dry Creek Inn is nestled in the heart of it all, between the Russian River and the Dry Creek Valley Wine region.
Rise and shine each morning with a complimentary breakfast provided to hotel guests. Then savor local wines at wineries surrounding Healdsburg, including producers from Dry Creek Valley and Alexander Valley.
While the town is known for wine bars, there are also plenty of palate-tempting dining options: Italian restaurants, French bakeries and fresh seafood establishments. Back at the hotel, chat with friends in the Italian-style courtyard or take a dip in one of the pools.
Budget-conscious travelers can opt for the Casa Siena rooms, which provide a minifridge and complimentary Wi-Fi access. The more upscale, Tuscan-style rooms also include such amenities as jetted tubs, fireplaces and private balconies.
- “This reliable Best Western is a great jumping-off point for exploring the northern part of Sonoma County” -- Gayot
- "Pleasant and reasonably priced" -- Sunset
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Infant's cot/crib available on request free of charge. Extra bed available on request free of charge for children up to 14 in the Casa Siena building only. Extra bed available on request for adults: $10 + tax per night.
Extra person charge is $10 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged an extra $30 per night in the Casa Siena Building and $50 per night in the Villa Toscana building. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$109 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through June
Getting ThereBest Western Dry Creek Inn is approximately a 15-minute car ride from Sonoma County Airport. Cab fare is approximately $35 one way. Oakland International Airport is approximately a 90-minute drive from the hotel; while San Francisco International Airport is approximately an hour-and-40-minute drive.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(283 Member Reviews)