$51 – Dallas CityPASS to Area Attractions, Reg. $83
Save on admission to favorite area attractions while visiting Dallas.
See top attractions with the Dallas CityPASS without feeling rushed. CityPASS booklets are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use.
- $51 (reg. $83) ... Adult (ages 13 and up)
- $35 (reg. $58) ... Child (ages 3-12)
Attractions included are:
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science: general admission plus 3D film and any public programming
- Reunion Tower Geo-Deck: general admission
- The Sixth Floor Museum: general admission and audio guide
- Option of Dallas Zoo: general admission OR George W. Bush Presidential Library: admission to all permanent and special exhibits
Note: Present a printed voucher at any of the attractions to exchange for a CityPASS ticket booklet. Additional taxes and fees will be added at time of purchase, but that's standard on all ticket purchases. Please read the "Important Ticket Information" section during the booking process for details and restrictions.
Book by March 13.