$40 – 'Rudolph' The Musical in Houston
See "the world's most-famous reindeer and a holly jolly cast of iconic characters" (Broadway World).
The stage adaptation of the beloved TV classic "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is coming to Houston just in time for the holidays, and Travelzoo members can save 30% on tickets.
Prices are $40 (reg. $55) for Orchestra, Grand Tier and Box seating for the following shows:
- Thursday, Dec. 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 27, at 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Based on the 1964 Rankin/Bass TV special, the stage musical "re-creates the original with great precision," says the Chicago Sun-Times. The Orlando Sentinel notes, "One other visual treat: The residents of the Island of Misfit Toys are portrayed by puppets you would swear just burst through the TV set."
Note: Fees are $5 per ticket, but that's standard for all purchases.
Travelzoo Tip: See the beloved classic "The Color Purple" when the tour stops in Houston, Jan. 3-4. Members can also save up to 40% on tickets to upcoming January shows, including Stomp and National Geographic Live.
Book by Dec. 26.
How to Book
Continue to Society For the Performing Arts
- Choose the performance you'd like to attend and click "Tickets."
- Apply promo code travelzoo and click the check box.
- Choose your seats on the map and click "Continue."
- Log in or create an account to complete your purchase.