$39 – Moscow Ballet's 'Nutcracker': Orchestra Seats
The performances are "awe-inspiring," raves DC Metro Theater Arts.
Moscow Ballet’s “Great Russian Nutcracker” returns to Dallas, and Travelzoo members have an early opportunity to save up to $18 per ticket on weekend performances.
The following pricing is available for shows on Friday, Nov. 18, at 7 p.m., and Sunday, Nov. 20, at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. at McFarlin Auditorium:
- $39 (reg. $48) ... Rear 1st Balcony, Front 2nd Balcony and Rear Main Floor
- $56 (reg. $68) ... Front 1st Balcony and Mid Main Floor
- $70 (reg. $88) ... Front Main Floor
With handmade costumes and classical choreography,"Great Russian Nutcracker" pays homage to the original ballet, first danced in 19th-century Russia to Tchaikovsky's original score. The production has been performed in cities across the U.S. for more than 20 years.
The New York Times praises the troupe's "elegant" and "expansive" dancing; DC Metro Theater Arts says the backdrops are "gorgeously illustrated," and the costume design is "fantastic" and "divinely imaginative."
Book by Oct. 28.
When You Can Go
Friday and Sunday, Nov. 18 and 20
Up to $18 per ticket
How to Book
Book online at Moscow Ballet
- Click on your desired performance time, then click "See Tickets."
- Click "Got an Offer Code?," enter the promo code CLARA and click the check mark to apply.
- Select ticket quantity and price point or seating section and click "Find Tickets," then click "Buy."
- Enter the security check and click "Continue."
- Click "Continue," select a delivery method, and click "Continue" again.
- Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $8.18-$9.86 per ticket and $4.15 per order will apply.
Tap "Find Tickets" next to the performance of your choice. Scroll down to "Promotions and Special Offers. Select a ticket quantity and full price level from the drop-down menus, enter password CLARA, then tap "Find Tickets." Additional fees of $8.18-$9.86 per ticket and $4.15 per order will apply.