$35 & up – 'Into the Woods': Grimm Bros. Fairy Tale Musical
See a twist on classic fairy tales including "Cinderella" and "Jack and the Beanstalk."
The original Broadway production of "Into the Woods" won three Tony Awards. Catch the show the Associated Press calls "witty" with "ingenious staging" and "bewitching singing," when the Fiasco Theater's production comes to Dallas this month. We've negotiated up to 40% off tickets during its two-week run.
All performances May 16-28 are included at the AT&T Performing Arts Center. Choose from these seating levels:
- Dress Circle ... $35-$39 (reg. $60-$65)
- Mezzanine ... $49-$55 (reg. $80-$90)
Note: The higher range of pricing is for Saturday evenings and Saturday and Sunday matinees.
This Stephen Sondheim musical intertwines the plots of several Grimm Brothers fairy tales and features characters from "Little Red Riding Hood," "Jack and the Beanstalk," "Cinderella" and more. The New York Times calls the show "truly enchanting"; hear songs such as “Children Will Listen” and “No One Is Alone."
What's the Catch?
Extra fees are $8-$10 per ticket, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
$35 & up
When You Can Go
Up to 40%
How to Book
Book online at AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Click "Buy Tickets." Then you'll be taken to the next screen, where promo code BEANSTALK will already be entered.
- Click "Buy Tickets" next to desired performance date and time.
- On the interactive map, select either the Dress Circle or Mezzanine seating level.
- Click "Add" next to the "Travelzoo" offer option. Then click "Add to Cart."
- Choose parking or click "No Thanks."
- Review order, click "Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to complete the purchase.