$30 & up – See 'Miss Saigon' in Dallas This Week
The New Yorker calls this new production a "dynamite Broadway revival."
Save up to 35% on tickets to the new production of "Miss Saigon" when the tour stops in Dallas this month.
Choose from the following seating levels at the Music Hall at Fair Park:
- Second Balcony ... $29.25-$39 (reg. $45-$60)
- First Balcony ... $58.50-$65 (reg. $90-$100)
- Rear Orchestra ... $33.75-$56.25 (reg. $45-$75)
- Side Orchestra ... $48.75-$75 (reg. $65-$100)
At these performances:
- Tuesday, May 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23, at 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
"Miss Saigon" tells the story of the last days of the Vietnam War, when 17-year-old orphan Kim meets an American GI named Chris. They fall in love but are torn apart by the fall of Saigon. For three years, Kim goes on an epic journey of survival to find her way back to Chris, who has no idea he’s fathered a son.
Check out a preview of the performance.
Note: Extra fees are up to $13.70 per ticket, $8.25 per order, but that's actually less than what you'd pay for full-price tickets.
Book by May 22.
$30 & up
How to Book
Continue to Dallas Summer Musicals
- Click "See Tickets" next to an included performance of your choice.
- Enter promo code TZSAIGON in the box, and click the unlock icon.
- Use the interactive map to select your seats (make sure to select the Travelzoo price), then click "Get Tickets."
- Review order, click "Next."
- Select a delivery method, and click "Next."
- Create an account or log in to book.