$29 & up – Last Chance Holiday Fest with 'Charlie Brown Christmas'
Walk through ice sculptures and holiday scenes, plus check out the ice slides this winter.
This holiday season, the entire family can visit ICE! at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center. Travelzoo members can enjoy an exclusive bundle that includes ICE! admission along with the Merry Snoopy Christmas Scavenger Hunt.
Value dates: Dec. 2-6, 9-13, 16-19; Jan. 5
- $28.79 (reg. $35.99) ... Merry Snoopy Christmas Scavenger Hunt adult admission
- $21.59 (reg. $26.99) ... Merry Snoopy Christmas Scavenger Hunt child admission
General admission dates: Dec. 1, 7-8, 14-15, 20-31; Jan. 1-4
- $34.39 (reg. $40.59) ... Merry Snoopy Christmas Scavenger Hunt adult admission
- $25.59 (reg. $29.59) ... Merry Snoopy Christmas Scavenger Hunt child admission
ICE! is an indoor winter wonderland with 2 million pounds of colorful ice sculptures kept at around a chilly 9 degrees. The hand-carved sculptures are created by artisans who travel across the world from Harbin, China, where every year they have a month-long ice festival. This year, ICE! depicts the classic story of Charlie Brown.
Check out this year's ICE! preview video.
Note: Check the ticketing site to confirm exact dates and times. There is a $3 processing fee and as 8.5% tax that will be added, but this is standard for all ticket purchases. Children 3 ages and under are free with a paid adult admission.
Travelzoo Tip: Be sure to head to the Holiday Box Office near the Christmas Village to receive your Scavenger Hunt map.
Book by Jan. 5.
$29 & up
How to Book
Continue to Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
- Add number of guests in party, then select date(s).
- Select the date you would like to attend.
- Build your bundle, click the "required" button next to the ICE! and select time of visit.
- Add number of adult and/or child bundles.
- Click "required" next to Merry Snoopy Scavenger Hunt and add number of All Ages bundles.
- Click "Continue" and review order, then checkout as guest to complete purchase.