$25 & up – Houston: 'Stomp,' National Geographic Concert & More
See a prehistoric world re-created for the big scream or enjoy the pulse-pounding "Stomp" and more
Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on tickets to upcoming performances in Houston this winter.
Choose from the following shows:
Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center at the Hobby Center
- Thursday, Jan. 16, at 8 p.m.
- $25-$35 (reg. $44.75-$67.75) ... Orchestra and Mezzanine
- Experience this French-inspired ensemble with a string trio and pianist Wu Han for a night that begins and ends with early works by Saint-Saëns and Fauré.
National Geographic Live at Jones Hall
- Tuesday, Jan. 21, at 8 p.m.
- $29 (reg. $39) ... Front Orchestra
- Enjoy National Geographic's re-creation of the lost world of Cretaceous-era Sahara displayed on the big screen while the Houston Symphony Orchestra and Chorus Houston perform a five-part composition for a night of exploration of science and art.
"Stomp": Celebrating 25 Years in NYC at Jones Hall
- Thursday, Jan. 23, at 8 p.m.
- $36-$55 (reg. $49-$74) ... Orchestra
- Since its New York City premiere in 1994, "Stomp" has been making music with all kinds of unconventional instruments. Watch this eight-member percussion troupe use everyday items such as matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms and garbage cans in a unique performance of rhythm and dance.
Mark Morris Dance Group's "Pepperland" at Cullen Theater
- Thursday, Jan. 30, at 8 p.m.
- $34-$44 (reg. $59-$69) ... Mezzanine and Orchestra
- See this unique dance tribute to the 50th anniversary of the release of the Beatles’ "Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band" with help from a live ensemble playing an original score by Ethan Iverson that blends songs from the iconic album with new Pepper-inspired pieces.
Book by Jan. 2.
$25 & up
How to Book
- Select the performance you would like to attend.
- Enter the promo code travelzoo and click "Apply."
- Choose your desired section and quantity, and click "Continue."
- Review selection and indicate if you would like to donate.
- Review your order and click "Continue."
- Log in or create an account to complete your purchase.