Up to 50% Off – Wine, Dine, Shop & Explore in Healdsburg
"Without a doubt, the hippest and most sophisticated town in Sonoma." - Lonely Planet
With no shortage of things to do, this charming town showcases the best of Sonoma County. You'll love the tree-lined town plaza that's filled with fantastic restaurants and shopping. Then, of course, there are the award-winning wines that need to be sampled.
The Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau rounded up offers from some of their favorite local businesses to help you plan your next escape to wine country. Here's what you can expect to find:
- Special experiences and discounted tastings at 7 celebrated wineries
- Savings on a food & wine walking & biking tours
- A deal from a limousine and party bus company
- 20% off a 2-night stay at 4-star hotel
- A discounted private cooking class
- And if you can't make it in person, enjoy a discount from a local bakery that ships to you; or free shipping from a boutique selling worldly, curated goods
Book by Nov. 8.
Up to 50% Off
How to Book
Continue to Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau