$98 – Gourmet Food & Drink Festival at Fort Mason, $21 Off
Big-name restaurants like Absinthe, International Smoke, Lolinda and MKT will be in attendance.
- General Admission tickets to all Grand Tastings are $98 (reg. $119)
- Events take place Friday-Sunday, Aug. 25-27, at Fort Mason Festival Pavilion
- Try dishes from more than 35 top restaurants and sip more than 70 types of beers, wine and cocktails at this "feasting frenzy" (SF Magazine)
Grand Tasting events take place during the following times:
- Friday, Aug. 25, 7:15-10 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug, 26, 12:45-3:30 p.m. or 7:45-10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 27, 12:45-3:30 p.m.
Grand Tastings include bites from top Bay Area restaurants; unlimited pours of beer, wine, and spirits; chef demonstrations; wine education in the SF Wine School classroom; lawn games in the Backyard Bites area; and the chance to mix and mingle with the Bay Area's best chefs and tastemakers.
What's the Catch?
There are extra fees: $5.89 per ticket. But the fees are actually less than what you’d pay on full-price tickets.
When You Can Go
Friday-Sunday, Aug. 25-27
$21 per ticket
How to Book
Book online at Eat Drink SF
- Select your desired date and ticket quantity, then click "Order Now."
- Follow prompts to complete purchase.
Select your desired date and ticket quantity, then click "Order Now." Follow prompts to complete purchase.