$65 – Cirque du Soleil with Free Popcorn, Soda & Gift
We all know concessions can be expensive, but popcorn and soda are free with this deal.
"Luzia" by Cirque du Soleil is getting great reviews for its "beautiful imagery" and "gasp-inducing 'ooh' and 'ah' acrobatic moments" (Toronto Sun). With this deal, get complimentary popcorn, soda and a souvenir gift valued at $26.50.
Shows take place under the signature big top tent at Taylor Street Bridge, Lot E, in San Jose. Choose from these performances, including some prime Friday-Sunday dates:
- Friday, Feb. 10, at 4:30 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 12, at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 16, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 17, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 22, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 23, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 26, at 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 1, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 2, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 3, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 4, at 8 p.m.
Ticket prices fall into the following ranges:
- Price Level 3 ... $65-$80
- Price Level 2 ... $80-$98
- Price Level 1 ... $98-$125
Prices will increase as more tickets are sold, so we recommend booking early. Seat locations improve with each price level; follow the purchase link to review the seat choices on a handy map.
Inspired by the sights, sounds and people of Mexico, this show features acrobats dressed as colorful birds, a mobile circular stage and indoor rain. The Montreal Gazette calls it "spectacular" and "an absolute pleasure to watch."
Book by Oct. 31.
When You Can Go
Select dates Feb. 10 - March 4
How to Book
Book online at Cirque du Soleil
- Select a performance from the calendar.
- Indicate a number of tickets and a Price Level; click "Find Tickets."
- Review your seats, and click "Next."
- Review order, select E-Ticket delivery, and click "Next."
- Fill out the form to book.
Fees: There are no additional fees with this offer.