$49 – NY Times-Pick: One-Man Comedy in Walnut Creek
The San Diego Union Tribune said the "humor in the piece is universal."
The New York Times praised the comedy "My Son the Waiter: A Jewish Tragedy" as "distinctly original" and "powerfully poignant." Travelzoo members can save 30% on tickets when the show performs at Del Valle Theater.
Premium zone Orchestra seats are $49 (reg. $70) for the following performances:
- Thursday, Feb. 13, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 14, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 20, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 21, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 27, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 28, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 5, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 6, at 8 p.m.
"My Son the Waiter: A Jewish Tragedy" was created by and stars Brad Zimmerman, an actor and comedian who opened for Joan Rivers for many years. It tells an inspiring story about the passion to make it as an artist and the rewards of never giving up.
See a sneak peek of the show.
Note: Extra fees are $9 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Feb. 17.
How to Book
Continue to 'My Son the Waiter: A Jewish Tragedy'
- Click "Select Date." Then, choose your desired performance date and time.
- Promo code TRAZ will be applied automatically.
- Click on "Choose Seats from Map." Then, use the interactive map to select your exact seats and tap "Next."
- Select the Discount Offer price for each seat from the drop down menu. Then, tap"Checkout."
- Enter personal and payment information to complete ticket purchase.
Extra fees are $9 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.