$39 – Moscow Ballet's 'Nutcracker' at Flint Center
The performances are "awe-inspiring," raves DC Metro Theater Arts.
Moscow Ballet’s “Great Russian Nutcracker” comes to the San Jose area for one day only, and Travelzoo members save up to 20% on tickets.
Choose from two performances at the Flint Center in Cupertino on Tuesday, Dec. 20, at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. These price levels are available:
- $39 (reg. $48) ... Rear Orchestra
- $56 (reg. $68) ... Mid Orchestra
- $70 (reg. $88) ... Front and Mid Orchestra
With handmade costumes and classical choreography, "Great Russian Nutcracker" pays homage to the original ballet, first danced in 19th-century Russia to Tchaikovsky's beloved score. The production has been performed in cities across the U.S. for more than 20 years.
The New York Times praises the troupe's "elegant" and "expansive" dancing; DC Metro Theater Arts says the backdrops are "gorgeously illustrated," and the costume design is "fantastic" and "divinely imaginative."
Book by Oct. 28.
When You Can Go
Tuesday, Dec. 20
Up to 20%
How to Book
Book online at 'Great Russian Nutcracker'
- Click "See Tickets" for a performance.
- Enter the code CLARA, and click the check mark.
- Use the map to select seats, then click "Buy Tickets."
- Complete the security check to continue.
- Choose a delivery method, and click "Continue."
- Log in, or create an account to complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $10.45-$13.15 per ticket and $3 per order apply.
Choose a performance. Click the code button, and enter CLARA to unlock the discounted prices. Additional fees of $10.45-$13.15 per ticket and $3 per order apply.