2-for-1 – Tickets to Broadway Hits, including 'Wicked'
Experience the thrill of live theater, including rarely discounted shows, with this deal.
NYC Broadway Week comes around twice a year and offers some of the best savings on Broadway classics and newcomers alike. Tickets are two-for-one when bought in pairs for participating productions, Jan. 21 - Feb. 9.
The list of participating shows features new productions like "Jagged Little Pill" and "Girl From the North Country" and rarely discounted favorites like "Wicked" and "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child."
Participating shows are:
- "Ain't Too Proud"
- "The Book of Mormon" (currently sold out)
- "Chicago The Musical"
- "Come From Away"
- "Dear Evan Hansen"
- "Girl From the North Country"
- "Grand Horizons"
- "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child"
- "The Inheritance"
- "Jagged Little Pill" (currently sold out)
- "The Lion King"
- "Mean Girls"
- "My Name is Lucy Barton"
- "The Phantom of the Opera"
- "A Soldier's Play"
- "To Kill a Mockingbird"
- "West Side Story" (currently sold out)
Note: When you select seats, the price listed for each seat is the discounted price per seat equivalent to two-for-one pricing, or 50% off the full price. Prices will not be reduced further at checkout. Standard booking fees apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.
Book by Feb. 9.
How to Book
Continue to NYC Broadway Week
- Click "Buy Now" next to the show of your choice.
- Choose a date that corresponds with NYC Broadway Week (Jan. 21 - Feb. 9).
- Some shows automatically apply the promo code. If prompted, use BWAYWK (or upgrade code BWAYUP) for 2-for-1 pricing. Location of the promo code box varies by venue (sometimes it appears after selecting seats, during the checkout process).
- Follow the prompts to select seats and complete the checkout process.
Note: Standard booking fees apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.