2-for-1 – Broadway Week: Tickets Still Available
Experience the thrill of live theater, including rarely discounted shows, with this deal.
NYC Broadway Week comes around twice a year and offers some of the best savings on Broadway classics and newcomers alike. Tickets are two-for-one when bought in pairs for participating productions, Sept. 3-16.
The list of participating shows features new productions like "Tootsie" and "Ain't Too Proud" and rarely discounted favorites like "Wicked."
Inventory is limited and we expect tickets to sell out fast -- book soon! Participating shows are:
- "Ain't Too Proud"
- "Beautiful: The Carole King Musical"
- "Chicago The Musical"
- "Come From Away"
- "Dear Evan Hansen"
- "Derren Brown: Secret"
- "The Great Society"
- "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child"
- "The Height of the Storm"
- "Mean Girls"
- "The Phantom of the Opera"
- "Sea Wall/A Life"
- "Slave Play"
- "The Book of Mormon"
- "The Sound Inside"
Note: When you select seats, the price listed for each seat is the discounted price per seat equivalent to two-for-one pricing, or 50% off the full price. Prices will not be reduced further at checkout. For certain shows, only the "Buy with Upgrade" option is available for the 2 for 1 promotion.
Book by Sept. 16.
How to Book
Continue to NYC Broadway Week
- Click "Buy Now" next to the show of your choice.
- Choose a date that corresponds with NYC Broadway Week (Sept. 3-16).
- Some shows automatically apply the promo code. If prompted, use BWAYWK for 2-for-1 pricing. Location of the promo code box varies by venue (sometimes it appears after selecting seats, during the checkout process).
- Follow the prompts to select seats and complete the checkout process.
Note: Standard booking fees apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.