$39.50 – 'White Rabbit Red Rabbit' Star-Cast Theater Experience
The audience moves right alongside the performer on this journey down the rabbit hole.
Travelzoo members save 50% on tickets to “White Rabbit Red Rabbit,” an experiential play performed by a different actor every time it’s staged. The actor has never seen the script, which is handed over inside a sealed envelope on stage at the beginning of the show. The only rule of the performance is that once the play starts, it must finish.
All seats are $39.50 (reg. $79) for performances through Dec. 19 at the Westside Theatre:
- Dec. 5 ... Micah Stock
- Dec. 12 ... James Roday
- Dec. 19 ... Star to be announced
“White Rabbit, Red Rabbit, a New York Times Critics' Pick, is an absurdist adventure which sits on the boundary of comedy and drama,” explains the Guardian. Past stars include Nathan Lane, Whoopi Goldberg, David Hyde Pierce, Cynthia Nixon and Alan Cumming. Entertainment Weekly raves, “I experienced a play that no one in the world will ever experience again” and The New York Times says it’s "a playful, enigmatic and haunting show.”
Book by Dec. 19.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 19
How to Book
Book online at "White Rabbit Red Rabbit"
- Click "Find Tickets."
- Select a ticket quantity, performance date and seat location.
- Enter the security word, and click "OK."
- Use the interactive map to select your exact seats, and click "Buy."
- On the next screen, choose to add parking, or click "Next."
- Log in, or create an account to complete the purchase.
Fees: All prices include a $1.50 facility fee. Regular service charges apply to phone and Internet orders.
Book by phone
Call "White Rabbit Red Rabbit" at (212) 947-8844.
- Mention code WRTRZ59.
- Or print this page and bring it to the box office at 407 West 43rd Street to purchase without convenience fees. Box office is open daily from noon to 6 p.m.