$75 & up – Met Opera: 'The Marriage of Figaro' & More
"This is the season you can finally give in and enjoy opera" (Observer).
Travelzoo members save up to 25% on tickets to select performances of the Met Opera's 2019-20 productions, including Mozart's "The Marriage of Figaro" and two returning opera classics.
Seats are available in the following sections and come with a glass of sparkling wine or nonalcoholic beverage:
- $75-$90 (reg. $100-$110) ... Balcony
- $99-$119 (reg. $130-$155) ... Orchestra Balance
- $105-$125 (reg. $140-$160) ... Dress Circle Prime
Choose from these shows:
"The Marriage of Figaro" on Nov. 20-30; Dec. 3-14; Feb. 5-19
- See Mozart's music come to life on the Met Opera stage in this fast-paced romantic comedy produced by Sir Richard Eyre.
"The Queen of Spades" on Nov. 29; Dec. 2-8
- Tchaikovsky's masterpiece returns to the Met with this thrilling production from Elijah Moshinsky.
"Der Rosenkavalier" on Dec. 13-28; Jan. 1
- Returning after its 2017 premiere, Robert Carsen's production of Strauss' comic opera is "a thought-provoking take on a century-old classic" (Observer).
Book by Jan. 1.