$69.50 – 'Groundhog Day' on Broadway
The London Times says the show is “so much fun it should be illegal.”
Travelzoo members can save up to 30% on tickets to “Groundhog Day,” a new musical based on the film and reimagined by the award-winning creators of “Matilda the Musical.” The New York Times says it's a "bright whirligig of a show.”
Choose from the following performances at the August Wilson Theatre:
Through April 16
- $69.50 (reg. $79.50-$89.50) … Rear Orchestra & Mezzanine
- $79.50 (reg. $129.50) … Orchestra
April 18 - June 10
- $89.50 (reg. $99.50) … Mezzanine
- $99.50 (reg. $159) … Orchestra
Starring two-time Tony Award nominee Andy Karl, “Groundhog Day” is a new musical comedy about living life to the fullest, one day at a time. It tells the story of weatherman Phil Connors, who is stuck in small-town America reliving the same day over and over and over again. Once he gets to know producer Rita Hanson, he discovers it’s a day of second, third and fourth chances.
What's the Catch?
Extra fees are $11.75 per ticket and $3.20 per order, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by June 10.
When You Can Go
Through June 10
Up to 30%
How to Book
Book online at 'Groundhog Day'
- Click "Find Tickets" next to a valid performance date.
- Enter how many tickets, then click "Find Tickets."
- Enter the offer code GHDZOO in the "Enter Offer Code" box.
- Use the map to select your seats, then click "Add."
- Click "Buy Now."
- Review your order and click "Continue."
- Choose a shipping method, then log in or create an account to complete the purchase.
Book this deal by phone
Call 'Groundhog Day' at 877-250-2929.
Call and mention code GHDZOO.