$60 – ‘Chicago the Musical' on Broadway in New York
"Chicago" is the longest-running American musical and the second longest-running show on Broadway.
Travelzoo members can save as much as $50 on tickets to "Chicago the Musical," a show that has been a hit with Broadway audiences for over 21 years and inspired the Academy Award-winning film. Christie Brinkley will star as Roxie Hart in the show through May 12.
The following prices are available at the Ambassador Theater through June 30:
- Orchestra and Mezzanine ... $59.50-$109 (reg. $89.50-$159)
Select Saturday and Sunday matinees
- Orchestra and Mezzanine ... $89 (reg. $139)
Check out a sneak peek of the show.
The Fosse-inspired dance numbers and award-winning music spin a tale of fame, fortune, murder and "All That Jazz" in the Roaring '20s.
Performances are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 8 p.m.; Saturdays at 2:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.; and Sundays at 2:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Note: Extra fees are $7-$12 per ticket and $3 per order, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets. Regular-priced tickets in the mezzanine start at $49.50; no code is needed to purchase those.
Book by June 18.
How to Book
Continue to 'Chicago the Musical' on Broadway
- Click "Find Tickets." Code CHZQQ608 will apply automatically.
- Select ticket quantity and performance date, then click "Next."
- Deselect regular tickets so only Travelzoo seats will be searched.
- Enter captcha.
- Click on desired seating section, select seats, and click "Buy."
- Click "Next," and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
Extra fees are $7-$12 per ticket and $3 per order, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
This booking experience is not optimized for mobile devices. Please book using a desktop or laptop computer to get this deal.
Book this deal by phone
Call 212-947-8844 and mention code CHZQQ608 or print this page and visit the Ambassador Theatre box office (215 W. 49th St.) to purchase without convenience fees.