$59 – Diane Lane in 'The Cherry Orchard' at Roundabout
Nearly 40 years after debuting on Broadway in “The Cherry Orchard,” Lane is returning as the lead.
Roundabout Theatre Company opened a new production of "The Cherry Orchard," starring Diane Lane (“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” “Under the Tuscan Sun”). Travelzoo members can save up to 40% per ticket to see Anton Chekhov’s last play.
The following seating sections at the American Airlines Theatre are available for all performances through Nov. 23:
- $59 (reg. $89-$149) Rear Orchestra and Rear Mezzanine
- $79 (reg. $149) Select Orchestra and Mezzanine
Roundabout’s new adaptation of the play tells the story of Lyubov Ranevskaya and her family’s return to their fabled orchard to forestall its foreclosure.
Book by Nov. 23.
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 23
Up to 40%
How to Book
Book online at American Airlines Theatre
- Select a performance date and time.
- Click on a seating section, select seats and click "Add to Cart."
- Click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to purchase. You will receive an email confirmation when the order is processed.
Fees: Additional fees of $9 per ticket will apply.
Book by phone
Call 'The Cherry Orchard' at 212-719-1300
Or visit the American Airlines Theatre box office at 227 West 42nd Street. Mention code COTZZ2.