$57 – 'Something Rotten!' on Broadway: Final Weeks
The Associated Press says the show is "a hysterical valentine to Broadway musicals."
Travelzoo members can save as much as 30% on tickets to "Something Rotten!," a musical from the director of "Aladdin" and the co-director of "The Book of Mormon." The show was recently called "Broadway's funniest musical comedy in at least 400 years" by Time Out New York. The New York Post raves that it's "a big, fat hit."
"Something Rotten!" will play its final performance on Jan. 1; with this offer, Travelzoo members can get tickets for most performances through Dec. 20 at the St. James Theatre, located in the heart of the Theater District:
- $57 (reg. $77) ... Rear Mezzanine & Balcony
- $75-$99 (reg. $99-$157) ... Middle Mezzanine
- $89-$109 (reg. $119-$157) ... Orchestra & Front Mezzanine
In "Something Rotten!," playwrights Nick and Nigel Bottom are desperate to write a hit but are stuck in the shadow of William Shakespeare. When they learn from a local soothsayer that the future of theater involves singing and dancing, the brothers set out to write the world’s very first musical.
Book by Dec. 20.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 20
Up to 30%
How to Book
Book online at 'Something Rotten!'
- Click "Find Tickets" next to the performance date.
- Enter offer code SRTRVNOV, and click the check mark.
- Use the map to select your seats, and click "Checkout."
- Enter the security code or check the verification box, review your order, and click "Continue."
- Choose e-tickets and "Continue."
- Log in, or create an account to complete the purchase.
Fees: $7-$8.50 per ticket and $3.20 per order.
Select a performance. Under "Promotions and Special Offers" use code SRTRVNOV to purchase. Fees of $7-$8.50 per ticket and $3.20 per order will be additional.
We’ve found that this booking experience doesn’t work well on mobile phones. Use a desktop or tablet to get the deal.
Book by phone
Call 'Something Rotten!' at 800-982-2787.
Mention code SRTRVNOV. Or, print this page, and bring it to the box office (246 W. 44th St.) to purchase without service fees.