$39-$59 – Time Out Pick 'The Imbible: A History of Drinking'
Each ticket to this Time Out Critics' Pick show comes with three complimentary craft cocktails.
"The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking" has been hailed as "remarkably compelling" (Time Out) and a "must-do in NYC" (Thrillist). Tickets for the show are now up to 50% off for performances through Sept. 2.
With this special offer, choose from the following performances at New York City's New World Stages. Each ticket includes three complimentary craft cocktails. Ticket prices are valid for banquette, floor table and high top table seating:
- $39 (reg. $79) ... Mondays and Thursdays 8 p.m.
- $49 (reg. $79) ... Fridays at 8 p.m.; Saturdays at 5 p.m.
- $59 (reg. $79) ... Saturdays at 8 p.m.
Tickets to "The Imbible: Day Drinking" are also on sale for banquette, floor table and high top table seating. This brunch-theatre experience including a complimentary continental brunch with a create-your-own Blood Mary bar:
- $39 (reg. $79) ... Saturdays at 2 p.m.; Sundays at 3 p.m.
In this show, mixologist and storyteller Anthony Caporale uses musical comedy to detail the history and science of alcohol. Accompanied by The Backwaiters a capella group, Caporale combines his encyclopedic knowledge of beverage history and decades of bartending experience with his skills as an entertainer.
Note: This show is for adults ages 21 and over only.
Book by Sept. 2.
When You Can Go
Most dates through Sept. 2; prices vary
Up to 50%
How to Book
Book online at 'The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking'
- Click "Find Tickets."
- Select the quantity of tickets and date.
- Choose your section, and uncheck "I Want Premium Ticket Promotion" and "Include Regular Seats."
- Complete the security check, and click "Next."
- Use the map to pick your seats, then click "Buy" and "Next."
- Review order, then create an account or sign in to book.
Fees: An additional $8 service charge per ticket and $2.75 handling charge per order will apply.