$49-$59 – Time Out Pick 'The Imbible: A History of Drinking'
Each ticket to this Time Out Critics' Pick show comes with three complimentary craft cocktails.
"The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking" has been hailed as "remarkably compelling" (Time Out) and a "must-do in NYC" (Thrillist). Tickets are now up to 35% off for performances through Sept. 2.
With this special offer, choose from the following performances at New York City's New World Stages. Each ticket includes three complimentary craft cocktails:
Monday-Friday at 8 p.m. & Saturdays at 5 p.m.
- $49 (reg. $79) ... banquette seating, floor table seating and high top table seating
Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- $59 (reg. $79) ... banquette seating, floor table seating and high top table seating
In this show, mixologist and storyteller Anthony Caporale uses musical comedy to detail the history and science of alcohol. Accompanied by The Backwaiters a capella group, Caporale combines his encyclopedic knowledge of beverage history and decades of bartending experience with his skills as an entertainer.
Note: This show is for audience members ages 21 and over only.
When You Can Go
Most dates through Sept. 2; prices vary
Up to 35%
How to Book
Book online at 'The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking'
- Click "Find Tickets."
- Select the quantity of tickets and date.
- Choose your section, and uncheck "I Want Premium Ticket Promotion" and "Include Regular Seats."
- Complete the security check, and click "Next."
- Use the map to pick your seats, then click "Buy" and "Next."
- Review order, then create an account or sign in to book.
Fees: An additional $8 service charge per ticket and $2.75 handling charge per order will apply.