$49 – Time Out Pick 'The Imbible: A History of Drinking'
Each ticket to this Time Out Critics' Pick show comes with three complimentary craft cocktails.
"The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking" has been hailed as "remarkably compelling" (Time Out) and a "must-do in NYC" (Thrillist). Tickets are now up to 25% off for performances through Feb. 25, 2017.
With this special offer, Floor Table seats at New York City's New World Stages are $49 (reg. $65), and Banquette seats are $69 (reg. $79). Each ticket includes three complimentary craft cocktails.
In this show, mixologist and storyteller Anthony Caporale uses musical comedy to detail the history and science of alcohol. Accompanied by The Backwaiters a cappella group, Caporale combines his encyclopedic knowledge of beverage history and decades of bartending experience with his skills as an entertainer.
This show is for audience members ages 21 and over only.
Book by Feb. 25.
When You Can Go
Most dates through Feb. 25, 2017; Monday-Saturday
Up to 25%
How to Book
Book online at 'The Imbible: A Spirited History of Drinking'
- Click "Find Tickets."
- Select the quantity of tickets and date.
- Choose your section, and uncheck "I Want Premium Ticket Promotion" and "Include Regular Seats."
- Complete the security check, and click "Next."
- Use the map to pick your seats, then click "Buy" and "Next."
- Review order, then create an account or sign in to book.
Fees: An additional $8 service charge per ticket and $2.75 handling charge per order will apply.