$49 – Last Chance: 'King Kong' on Broadway incl. Weekends
The show, a 2019 Special Tony Award winner, features a 20-foot-tall, 2,000-pound gorilla puppet.
Travelzoo members can save up to $60 on tickets during the final weeks of Broadway's “heart-stopping spectacle” "King Kong." (Newsday). Choose from the following options through Aug. 18 at The Broadway Theatre:
- Rear Mezzanine ... $49-$59 (reg. $79)
- Mid-Mezzanine ... $79 (reg. $99-$140)
- Prime Orchestra/Front Mezzanine ... $99-$109 (reg. $135-$165)
The modern myth comes alive on Broadway through an innovative mix of animatronics, puppetry, music and stagecraft. The team behind "King Kong" has notable credits: Olivier Award-winning Drew McOnie directs and choreographs the production, the score is composed by Marius de Vries ("La La Land") and Eddie Perfect ("Beetlejuice the Musical"), and the book is by Tony winner Jack Thorne ("Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”). The production received three 2019 Tony nominations.
Note: Extra fees are $11.75 per ticket and $3 per order but that's standard on all tickets.
Travelzoo Tip: Grab pre-show dinner at Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant Sen Sakana and save 30%.
Book by Aug. 18.
How to Book
Continue to 'King Kong'
- Click "Find Tickets." Code KKZOO917 will automatically apply.
- Select ticket quantity and performance date, uncheck "Include Regular Seats" box, enter security check, and click "Next."
- Click on desired seating section, select seats, and click "Buy."
- Click "Next," and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.