$48.50 – 'Stomp' in the East Village, Reg. $88
The impressive rhythms and beats have been perfected over the show's 20 years of performances.
Since its New York City premiere in 1994, "Stomp" has been making music with all kinds of unconventional instruments -- including the kitchen sink. Travelzoo members can now save up to 45% on tickets to the East Village mainstay.
For all performances through May 25, select Orchestra and Balcony seats at New York City's Orpheum Theater, regularly $88, are:
- $48.50 ... Tuesday-Thursday
- $58.50 ... Friday-Sunday
The New York Times calls this award-winning production "irresistible." Using everyday items, such as matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms and garbage cans, the show's eight-member percussion troupe fills the theater with unique rhythms and dance. Watch a video of "Stomp" in action.
Book by April 14.
When You Can Go
Through May 25
How to Book
Book online at Orpheum Theater
- Click "See Tickets" next to a valid performance date.
- Enter how many tickets, then click "See Tickets."
- Enter offer code ZOO495 in the "Enter Offer Code" box for Tuesday-Thursday tickets ($48.50)
- Enter the offer code ZOO595 in the "Enter Offer Code" box for Friday-Sunday tickets ($58.50).
- Use the map to select your seats, then click "Add."
- Click "Buy Now."
- Review your order and click "Continue."
- Choose a shipping method, then log in or create an account to complete the purchase.
Fees: An additional $8.45 service fee and $1 facility charge per ticket will apply.
Select a performance. Under "Promotions and Special Offers" select a ticket quantity and "Any Price." Enter offer code ZOO495 for Tuesday-Thursday tickets ($49.50) or ZOO595 for Friday-Sunday tickets ($59.50). Follow the prompts to complete the order. An additional $8.45 service fee and $1 facility charge per ticket will apply.