$48.50 – 'Stomp' in the East Village, Reg. $88
The impressive rhythms and beats have been perfected over the show's 20 years of performances.
Since its New York City premiere in 1994, "Stomp" has been making music with all kinds of unconventional instruments -- including the kitchen sink. Travelzoo members can now save up to 45% on tickets to the East Village mainstay.
For all performances through Nov. 20, select Orchestra and Balcony seats at New York City's Orpheum Theater, regularly $88, are:
- $49.50 ... Tuesday-Thursday
- $59.50 ... Friday-Sunday
The New York Times calls this award-winning production "irresistible." Using everyday items, such as matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms and garbage cans, the show's eight-member percussion troupe fills the theater with unique rhythms and dance. Click here to watch Stomp in action.
Book by Nov. 20.
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 20
How to Book
Book online at Orpheum Theater
- Click "Find Tickets" next to a valid Tuesday-Thursday performance date.
- Enter offer code ZOO495 for Tuesday-Thursday tickets ($49.50)
- Enter the offer code ZOO595 for Friday-Sunday tickets ($59.50).
- Use the map to select your seats, then click "Checkout."
- Enter the security code, review your order and click "Continue."
- Choose a shipping method, then log in or create an account to complete the purchase.
Fees: An additional $9.45 per ticket and $3.75 per order will apply.
Select a performance. Under "Promotions and Special Offers" select a ticket quantity and "Any Price." Enter offer code ZOO495 for Tuesday-Thursday tickets ($49.50) or ZOO595 for Friday-Sunday tickets ($59.50). Follow the prompts to complete the order. An additional $9.45 per ticket and $3.75 per order will apply.
Book by phone
Call Orpheum Theater at 1-800-982-2787.
Mention code ZOO495 for Tuesday-Thursday tickets ($49.50) or ZOO595 for Friday-Sunday tickets ($59.50). Or, print this page, and visit the box office at 126 Second Ave.