$45 – Critically Acclaimed New Play
The Daily Beast says it's a "profound look at love and commitment."
Travelzoo members can save more than 40% on tickets to "Daniel's Husband," a new play in which a gay couple’s relationship is threatened by a very strong difference of opinion on the value and purpose of marriage. Orchestra seats are available through Feb. 3 at the Westside Theatre Upstairs:
- $45 (reg. $79) ... Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings
- $55 (reg. $79) ... Friday evenings, Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees
This drama tells the story of Daniel and Mitchell, the perfect couple with a perfect life. They’d have the perfect wedding, too, except that Mitchell doesn’t believe in marriage. The Miami Herald says the play is "beautifully crafted" and "powerfully realized." Rex Reed says it's a "thoughtful, intelligent play, filled with sensitivity and insight."
Note: Extra fees are $8 per ticket and $2.75 per order, but that's the standard charge for all tickets.
Book by Feb. 3.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 9
More than 40%
How to Book
Continue to 'Daniel's Husband'
- Click "Find Tickets." Code DHTZ45 will automatically apply.
- Select ticket quantity and performance date, uncheck "Include Regular Seats" box, enter security check, and click "Next."
- Click on desired seating section, select seats, and click "Buy."
- Click "Next," and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
Extra fees are $8 per ticket and $2.75 per order, but that's the standard charge for all tickets.