$35 – 'Not That Jewish' starring Emmy Winner Monica Piper
The Examiner gave the show five stars and says she's the "pied piper of comedy."
Travelzoo members can save up to $40 on tickets to “Not That Jewish,” starring Emmy Award-winning and Golden Globe-nominated comedy writer, producer and comedian Monica Piper. Piper has been nominated for the American Comedy Award as one of the top five female comedians in the country.
Orchestra seats are available for the following performances through Jan. 29 at New World Stages:
Thursday matinee … $35 (reg. $75)
Monday-Friday performances … $49 (reg. $75)
Saturday-Sunday performances … $55 (reg. $79)
Reminiscent of Billy Crystal’s “700 Sundays” and Neil Simon’s “Lost in Yonkers,” “Not That Jewish” is a funny and moving autobiographical one-woman show about Piper’s life. Piper shares the milestones and moments that shaped her life with the same signature wit found in her writing on "Roseanne," "Mad About You" and her Emmy Award winning work on "Rugrats."
Book by Jan. 29.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 29
up to $40 off
How to Book
Book online at 'Not That Jewish'
- Click "Find Tickets." Promo code NJZQQ916 will be automatically applied.
- Select ticket quantity and performance date and time, enter security check, and click "Find Tickets."
- Choose a seating section, select seats, and click "Add to Cart."
- Add parking, or click "Next."
- Log in, or create an account to complete the purchase. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is processed.
Fees: Additional fees of $8 per ticket will apply. $2 facility fee is included in the price.