$32 – NYC: Skip the Line at One World Observatory
Arrive 102 stories over Manhattan in just 47 seconds thanks to SKY POD Elevators.
Why We Love This Deal
The Big Apple has one of the world's most iconic and recognizable skylines. Put yourself in it and gain a new preservative of New York City from high above at One World Observatory.
Travelzoo members get discounted admission that includes skip-the-line access for visits:
- $32 (reg. $53) ... Adult admission (ages 13-64)
- $31 (reg. $51) ... Senior admission (ages 65 and up)
- $27 (reg. $47) ... Child admission (ages 6-12; 5 and under are free)
The observatory occupies floors 100-102 of One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, and offers 360-degree views for up to 45 miles on a clear day. In addition to the sights, be sure to check out the interactive displays and exhibits throughout to learn more about the city.
Note: Use the booking calendar or call for exact operating hours and availability; dates are added monthly. One World Observatory has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic including enhanced cleaning practice, social distancing and more; face coverings are required for all guests ages 2 and up.
Book by Aug. 7.
How to Book
Continue to One World Observatory
- Choose a date and time from the list or click "Buy Tickets" to see the full availability and to select a date.
- Select ticket type and quantity.
- Enter billing information and complete transaction.
Note: Please read the "Important Ticket Information" section during the booking process for ticket details and restrictions. Additional taxes and fees will be added, but that's standard on all ticket purchases.
Refund Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed. Tickets will be honored for the originally purchased date range only.