$26 & up – NYC Restaurant Week July 22 - Aug. 16
With discounted prix-fixe meals, now is the time to put NYC's acclaimed food scene to the test.
NYC Restaurant Week returns July 22 - Aug. 16 with two-course brunches and lunches for $26 and three-course dinners for $42 all over New York City. Hundreds of restaurants are participating, offering a wide range of cuisines to explore.
We've rounded up six reservation-worthy spots, including these first-time Restaurant Week participants:
- Estiatorio Milos: Mediterranean-style seafood in a buzzy Hudson Yards
- Il Mulino Prime: A modern Italian steakhouse in Gramercy specializing in savory dry-aged cuts
- Philippe Chow: Traditional Beijing fare in an elegant Chelsea scene
And these tried-and-true favorites:
- 21 Club: Iconic décor and NYC history meet classic American cuisine
- ABC Kitchen: Crowd-pleasing seasonal dishes in a chic and airy dining room
- Union Square Café: A downtown institution serving a polished yet casual menu
Book by Aug. 16.
$26 & up
How to Book
Continue to NYC Restaurant Week
Click above to make a reservation online through OpenTable. Some restaurants may not take online reservations; call the restaurant directly.