$20-$22 – 'Epic' NYC Winter Lantern Festival incl. Weekends
This event is for the whole family, and children ages 2 and younger get in for free.
This "epic" Chinese-inspired lantern festival (Time Out) returns for a second year to Staten Island's Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden.
Travelzoo members have exclusive savings on general admission:
- $20 (reg. $23) ... Wednesday-Thursday ticket
- $22 (reg. $25) ... Friday-Sunday ticket
These tickets are valid for ages 13 and up. Youth and senior tickets are also available for purchase.
Visitors can walk through 8 acres of 1,000 lanterns and "ooh and aah" (Time Out) over the interactive exhibits and live cultural shows.
Note: There is a service fee of up to $2.74 and sales tax on all tickets when booking online, but that's standard for all purchases. Parking passes are also available for an additional fee (starting at $10) with your ticket purchase.
Book by Jan. 12.
How to Book
Continue to NYC Winter Lantern Festival
1. Select your date and time, and click "Get Tickets."
2. Choose 1 General Admission ticket and click "Get Tickets" to complete your purchase.
3. Enter promo code TRAVELZOO10 and select "Apply Coupon."
4. Continue to checkout and enter your credit card information to pay applicable taxes/fees.
5. Fill out the remainder of the required info to complete your order.