$126 – New York CityPASS to Area Attractions, Reg. $215
Save on admission to favorite area attractions while visiting New York City.
See top attractions with the New York CityPASS without feeling rushed. CityPASS booklets are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use.
- $126 (reg. $215) ... Adult (ages 18 and up)
- $104 (reg. $197) ... Child (ages 6-17)
Attractions included are:
- The Empire State Building
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Option of Top of the Rock Observation Deck or Guggenheim Museum
- Option of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
- Option of 9/11 Memorial and Museum or Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
Note: Present a printed voucher at any of the attractions to exchange for a CityPASS ticket booklet. Additional taxes and fees will be added at time of purchase, but that's standard on all ticket purchases. Please read the "Important Ticket Information" section during the booking process for details and restrictions.
Book by Dec. 20.