30% Off – Global Ski & Snowboard Rental Delivery at 45+ Resorts
Enjoy the convenience of having your equipment rentals delivered, plus slopeside support service.
Winter will be here before we know it, and it's a great time to start planning for upcoming ski and snowboard adventures — whether you're traveling abroad to France or Whistler, or staying stateside and heading to Park City, Aspen or Lake Tahoe.
Book through the links below to receive exclusive Travelzoo savings on your entire order. A two-day minimum applies for entire season except the blackout period. Bookings must be made through the links below for discount:
Ski Butlers services top resort destinations such as Breckenridge, Jackson Hole, Deer Valley, Big Sky, Sun Valley, Vail, Telluride, Sainte Foy, Tignes Val D'Isere and more. Select from the following packages:
- High Performance: Top-of-the-line demo equipment for intermediate to expert skiers. This package includes both all-mountain and powder skis.
- Performance: Choose from all-around skis for the progressing beginner and intermediate skier.
- First Timer: Choose a softer, more forgiving ski for first timer and beginner skiers.
- Tweener: A more advanced ski (twin tips) for aspiring Junior skiers, ages 8-16.
- Junior: All-level skis for kids age 12 and under.
- Performance: A ride for the intermediate to advanced snowboarder.
- First Timer: Choose a softer, more forgiving snowboard for first timer and beginner riders.
- Junior: An all-level board for kids 12 and under.
Blackout dates: Dec. 20, 2019 - Jan. 1, 2020 (three-day minimum applies); Feb. 12-17, 2020. Travelzoo members can still book during blackout periods, but discounts will not apply. A two-person minimum applies if booking during the blackout period.
What we love most:
- Ski Butlers will meet you within 45 minutes of a phone call to change out any equipment you like.
- Relax on your final day of skiing; Ski Butlers will pick all your equipment up after you're done on the slopes.
- The service earns 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Curious about how it works? Check out the process with this video.
How to Book
- Click on relevant link to the left of this text box to "Start Your Reservation" on the R-side of the Ski Butlers web page.
- Select resort location; select dates; select number of renters (renter number should correspond with link you clicked on).
- Enter "Trip Details"; enter "Your Info"; "Create an account" or "Continue as guest."
- Enter "Renter Information"; enter "Equipment Package"; click "Continue."
- Confirm "Trip Info"; promotional prices are as displayed; no additional code required (taxes and fees are not included with this offer and are the responsibility of booking party).
- Enter "Payment Information" and click "Submit My Order" to complete booking.