$99 & up – Phoenix-Area Spa Days at 50% Off
When desert temperatures rise, prices drop -- we've negotiated specials at top spas in the area.
Get the royal treatment at some of the best spas in Phoenix and Scottsdale with up to half-off deals that also include valuable extras. Whether a spa day means spending all day taking advantage of luxe amenities or simply pampering yourself with a rejuvenating massage or facial, we've got you covered.
All about the Amenities
- Agave at Westin Kierland: massage or facial ... $99 & up
With all-day access to the spa pool and amenities, Champagne, valet parking and a $10 spa retail credit, there isn't much else you could ask for.
- VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho: spa day with wine and pool passes ... $99 & up
Sip wine by the pool after your treatment, then use the included facility passes on a return visit.
- Well & Being Spa at Fairmont Scottsdale: spa day, pedicure or fitness analysis ... $119 & up
Massage and facial treatments include access to the rooftop adults-only pool, waterfall, steam room and other luxe amenities.
- Joya Spa at Omni Scottsdale Resort: spa day with amenities and fitness passes ... $129 & up
With all day amenity access, fitness class passes and rooftop views, this spa is ideal for "those looking for luxury" (Travel + Leisure).
Put the "Treat" in Treatment
- The Spa at CopperWynd: choice of 50-minute treatment ... $45 & up
This resort spa offers your choice between seven different 50-minute treatments on any day of the week.
- Arizona Biltmore Spa: treatment with enhancement ... $99 & up
Forbes calls the skin treatments at this resort "heavenly."
- The Spa at Sanctuary Camelback: spa day or pedicure ... $119 & up
Choice of an enhancement is included with all packages at this spa.
- The Running Water Spa: 50-minute or 80-minute massage ... $139
Treatments at this spa are inspired by the Sonoran Desert.
Book by June 30.