$99 & up – Phoenix-Area Spa Days at 50% Off
When desert temperatures rise, prices drop -- we've negotiated specials at top spas in the area.
Get the royal treatment at some of the best spas in Phoenix and Scottsdale with up to half-off deals that also include valuable extras. Whether a spa day to you means spending all day taking advantage of luxe amenities or simply pampering yourself with a rejuvenating massage or facial, we've got you covered.
All about the Amenities
- Agave at Westin Kierland: massage or facial ... $99 & up
With all-day access to the spa pool and amenities, Champagne, valet parking and a $10 spa retail credit, there isn't much else you could ask for.
- VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho: spa day with wine and pool passes ... $99 & up
Sip wine by the pool after your treatment, then use the included facility passes on a return visit.
- Revive Spa at JW Marriott: massage or facial ... $109 & up
Head to this AAA 4-Diamond resort for "a day of ease and relaxation" (USA Today 10Best) at the spa sanctuary pool, steam room, sauna or hot tub.
- Well & Being Spa: spa day, pedicure or fitness analysis ... $119 & up
Massage and facial treatments include access to the rooftop adults-only pool, waterfall, steam room and other luxe amenities.
Put the "Treat" in Treatment
- Arizona Biltmore Spa: treatment with enhancement ... $99 & up
Forbes calls the skin treatments at this resort "heavenly."
- The Spa at Sanctuary Camelback: spa day or pedicure ... $119 & up
Choice of an enhancement is included with all packages at this spa.
- The Running Water Spa: 50-minute or 80-minute massage ... $139
Treatments at this spa are inspired by the Sonoran Desert.
Book by June 30.