$89 – National Geographic: 15 Wines of the World, Reg. $290
Be the first to try National Geographic Wines and save up to $200 with this exclusive debut offer.
Taste your way around the globe with National Geographic Wines of the World, which offers curated cases spanning five continents at a fraction of the usual cost.
With this exclusive debut offer, Travelzoo members can choose from three 12-bottle cases -- reds, whites or a mix of both -- and enjoy bonus bottles of award-winning Argentine Malbec. That’s 15 bottles for $89 (reg. up to $290). Here are a few highlights:
- A smooth Super Tuscan red that won a gold medal at Berliner Wein Trophy
- Barrel-aged California cabernet from “one of the iconic wineries of Napa” (Robert Parker)
- Award-winning New Zealand sauvignon blanc -- made by the pioneering Rose family
- A 90-point Wine Enthusiast "Best Buy" from the ancient vineyards of Portugal
- Boutique 2015 Bordeaux from the Thienpont family (makers of $2,000-a-bottle Le Pin)
- Three bonus bottles of award-winning Argentine Malbec from one of the most prominent estates in Patagonia
- Click here to read about the wines in each collection
Each package comes with expert tasting notes, serving advice and food-pairing tips, along with six stylish gift bags to turn your wine into the perfect holiday presents. Shipping is also included (a $19.99 value), direct to your door.
Travelzoo Tip: Every three months, you will be notified about a new National Geographic Wines of the World club selection and will automatically receive your next case unless you request otherwise. There are no obligations, and you’re free to skip as many cases as you like or cancel your membership anytime at no cost. Click "Show Terms & Conditions" below for how to do this.
What's the Catch?
Delivery available only to AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, and DC.
Book by March 31.
When You Can Go
Redeem through March 31, 2017
More than 65% in savings
How to Book
Book online at National Geographic Wines of the World
- Upon clicking the above link, you'll be directed to National Geographic Wines of the World
- Scroll toward the bottom to Step 1; then choose a case of 15 reds, whites or a mix of both
- Promo code NATGEOWINE will be automatically applied, bringing the total cost to $89
- Shipping (reg. $19.99) is automatically included; state sales tax (if applicable) will be extra
- Enter your contact and payment information to complete the purchase