$80 & up—Ride a ferry from Seattle to Canada, reg. $109
Save on fast direct ferry services between Seattle and Victoria via the Victoria Clipper ferry.
Why We Love This Deal
The Seattle to Victoria Clipper ferry ride connects the United States with Vancouver Island. This journey takes 2 hours and 45 minutes, traveling direct between Pier 69 in downtown Seattle and the Belleville Terminal in downtown Victoria.
Travelzoo members save 20% on midweek sailings (Mondays-Thursdays) through the end of the year. The Victoria Clipper ferry operates year-round, with roundtrip services offered once per day.
Economy-class adult ticket pricing is as follows; pricing varies by seasonality:
Sept. 12 - Oct. 31:
- $87.20-$109 (reg. $119) ... Adult One-way Sail
- $103.20-$143.20 (reg. $149-$189) ... Adult Roundtrip Sail
Nov. 1 - Dec. 28:
- $79.20-$99 (reg. $109) ... Adult One-way Sail
- $92-$155 (reg. $125-$165) ... Adult Roundtrip Sail
Child tickets are also reduced by 20% with this promotion:
- $39.60-$59.50 (reg. $54.50-$64.50) ... Child One-way Sail
- $46-$79.60 (reg. $62.50-$104.50) ... Child Roundtrip Sail
Economy Panorama and Vista Class are an additional $15 per leg for adults and children. Vista Panorama Class and Comfort Class are $30 additional per leg, and Comfort Class VIP is $50 additional per leg.
Not valid: Nov. 7-8, 14-15, 21, 28-29; Dec. 25
Note: Pricing may be higher on peak dates. Additional taxes and required fees up to $24.00 will be added at checkout, but this is standard for all purchases. Children must be 11 years of age or younger. Infants are free when riding in a lap.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Season-specific offer. Should you want to change your booking in any capacity, a US$30 fee will be charged, and you will need to contact the merchant directly. Subject to a fuel surcharge. When traveling between Canada and the United States, it will be necessary to pass through Customs and Border Protection at the border. Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border. Advance Fare Roundtrips only must be purchased a minimum of 2 days prior to travel date. Standard Fare Roundtrips only are fully refundable for cancellations received 2 or more days prior to travel; nonrefundable within 48 hours of travel date. See more information at FAQS.
$80 & up
How to Book
Continue to FRS Clipper
- On the right-hand side of the landing page, verify that the "Ferry Only" tab is selected under "Book Your Trip."
- Choose between "Round Trip" or "One Way."
- Select desired dates (remember to verify that you select valid dates within the promotion).
- Add adult/child seating, enter the promo code TZOO2023 and click "Book Now."
- Choose your desired seating class and click "Next."
- Continue on to bypass optional add-ons (available at an additional price).
- Fill out passenger information and select your seat.
- Complete payment information to finalize your booking.
Note: Pricing may be higher on peak dates. Additional taxes and required fees up to $24 will be added at checkout, but this is standard for all purchases.