$69 & up – Passes to Top Attractions in 5 European Cities
Save on the cost of these city passes, with built-in savings over booking attractions separately.
Get a taste of what five popular cities have to offer and save on the gate prices at dozens of top attractions with this deal from Leisure Pass Group.
Passes start at the prices listed below and are offered in the following cities. City Passes include a number of days to sightsee; Explorer Passes include a number of attractions to visit.
- London Explorer Pass: $69 for three attractions -- includes access to the London Eye; Westminster Abbey; and a hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Madrid Explorer Pass: $79 for four attractions -- includes Real Madrid Stadium tour; Museo del Prado; and Royal Palace
- Dublin Pass: $85 for two days -- includes a hop-on, hop-off bus tour; Guinness Storehouse; Dublin Castle; and more
- Barcelona Pass: $109 for two days -- includes FC Barcelona Camp Nou Tour and Museum; a hop-on, hop-off bus tour; the Barcelona Zoo; and Gaudi's Casa Batlló
- London Pass: $120 for two days -- includes Tower of London; panoramic views from The Shard; and a cruise down the Thames River
- Paris Pass: $139 for two days -- includes the Louvre Museum; Paris bus tour; and unlimited travel across central Paris on the Metro
Prices above are for adults; children's pricing is also available. Click on the above links for more information. Vouchers must be exchanged by January 30, 2021 or March 31, 2021, depending on pass type purchased.