$69 – Yearlong Access to 1200+ Premium Airport Lounges
Membership costs less than day passes to major airline lounges.
Priority Pass lets you trade a crowded departure gate for "first-class treatment at the airport even if you're not a first-class passenger" (Travel + Leisure). Start spending your early arrivals and layovers in lounges that are "the perfect oasis" (Business Insider) with this offer that saves Up to 45%.
Annual memberships unlock access to over 1200 airport lounges globally with an array of amenities including complimentary preflight bites and beverages (alcohol available in most lounges), free Wi-Fi, comfortable work stations and much more. Choose from the following membership levels:
- $69 (reg. $131) ... Standard yearlong membership (reg. $99) plus one free lounge visit (reg. $32)
- $239 (reg. $299) ... Standard Plus yearlong membership, with 10 free lounge visits plus three extra months free
- $364 (reg. $429) ... Prestige yearlong membership -- covers all lounge visits
Most major international airports in the U.S. and around the world are available including LAX, JFK, Chicago O'Hare, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Frankfurt, Singapore Changi and many more.
Note: Memberships last a full year from date of activation. After Standard members use their free lounge visits, they will be charged $32 per visit for access throughout the membership period. Free visits can only be used by the card holder. Amenities vary by lounge.
Book by Dec. 30.
When You Can Go
Activate by March 23
Up to 45%
How to Book
Continue to Priority Pass
- Click "Select" under the plan of your choice from Standard, Standard Plus or Prestige.
- Select USA or your country of residency, then complete the required fields.
Note: There maybe be a short lag as the page reloads after selecting your country.
- A confirmation email will be sent.