$39 & up – West Coast Wine Tasting Pass incl. Concierge
Unlock deals at wineries across the West Coast and use them as many times as you want.
Why We Love This Deal
The Priority Wine Pass features special offerings at more than 400 wineries from San Diego to Napa to Woodinville, Washington. Take advantage of deals like free tastings, two-for-one discounts, food-pairing upgrades, bottle discounts and more.
Travelzoo members (ages 21 and up) can choose from the following Wine Pass options:
- $39 (reg. $59.99) ... one adult
- $55 (reg. $119.98) ... two adults
Guests receive an emailed PDF of the pass upon purchase, which remains valid for 365 days from then on. Be sure to utilize Priority Wine Pass's concierge service: a pass representative will customize an itinerary to match your interests.
Note: Participating wineries may have taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some availability, hours of operation or features may be limited or closed during your visit — Priority Wine Pass recommends calling wineries beforehand.
Book by Oct. 19.
$39 & up
How to Book
Continue to Priority Wine Pass
- Scroll down and enter your name or name of intended pass-holder. Click "Continue."
- If you want the two-person pass, hit "Click here to add another pass"; then, click "Buy Now" to add the "1 Year Wine Pass" on subsequent page, enter name of second intended pass-holder and click "Continue."
- Into "Apply Coupon" field, input WINETRAVEL for 1-person pass; input WINETRAVEL2 for 2-person pass.
- Be sure to choose "Digital Pass" or "Digital Pass + Physical Pass," the latter of which incurs an additional fee.
- Review "Automatically renew my wine pass at a discounted rate." You can uncheck if desired; otherwise, leaving this checked incurs an additional fee to automatically renew.
- Follow prompts to complete purchase.