$36 – Learn a New Language with Rosetta Stone
It was PC Magazine Editors' Choice for Best Language-Learning Software of 2018.
Summer is officially here, and it's the perfect time to brush up on your international lingo for upcoming vacations -- whether you're asking around to find the signature moles in Mexico City or on the hunt for the best ramen in Tokyo.
Choose from four Rosetta Stone subscription packages:
- 3 months ... $35.97 (reg. $79) -- $11.99/month
- 8 months ... $69 (reg. $178) -- $8.63/month (Travelzoo exclusive)
- 12 months ... $95.88 (reg. $179) -- $7.99/month
- 24 months ... $143.76 (reg. $249) -- $5.99/month
What we love most:
- All options include access to all levels of the program
- Lessons are available on any device, with unlimited access for you and your family
- Choose from languages like French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Chinese Mandarin
- You can download the lessons to your phone and listen offline wherever you are
From the very first lesson, you'll dive headfirst into the language, receiving real-time feedback every time you speak, using Rosetta Stone's advanced speech-recognition technology. You can also practice with native speakers in live tutoring sessions and gain access to millions of other learners in the Rosetta Stone online community.
Travelzoo Tip: Makes a great gift! When you check out on the Rosetta Stone site, choose "This is a gift." You can then choose an e-card theme, write a personalized message and select a delivery date.
How to Book
Continue to Rosetta Stone
- Select a language from the drop-down.
- Select a subscription (promotional prices are as displayed; no additional code required).
- Review your order, and proceed to checkout.