$29 & up – 'Hamilton' Opens Next Week in Philadelphia
Broadway fans, rejoice! The Tony-winning production of "Hamilton" is back on tour.
Why We Love This Deal
Broadway’s best shows are on tour again and one of the hottest tickets around the country is making a comeback. "Hamilton" is heading to the Kimmel Cultural Campus in October and tickets are available starting at $29.
- Ticket prices range from $29-$399 for shows at the Academy of Music on the Kimmel Cultural Campus
- Tip: Find the lowest-priced seats during the first week of the run, including orchestra seats from $169
Written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, "Hamilton" tells the story of Alexander Hamilton, a poor immigrant who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and eventually one of America's Founding Fathers.
With a score that expertly blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B and Broadway, this musical has won just about every theatrical award that matters — Tony, Grammy, Olivier, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
Note: A convenience fee of $6.90-$18 will be added per ticket and may vary by seating level. A $4 order fee will also be added at checkout, but this is standard for all purchases. Please read The Kimmel Cultural Center's full Safe & Clean Commitment, which includes information on proof of vaccination and mask requirements.
$29 & up
How to Book
Continue to Kimmel Cultural Campus
- Click on the hyperlink above and click "Buy Tickets Now."
- Choose a date and time and click "Select Date."
- Add desired quantity of tickets and select seats.
- Continue to checkout to complete your purchase.
Refund Policy: Click here to view ticket policies.